Wedding Dress Labels
- As Featured In Brides, Martha Stewart Weddings And Southern Weddings
- A Unique Way To Make Your Wedding Dress Extra Special
- Fast Turnaround Time On Personalized Labels
- All Custom Embroidery Done In the USA
- Fast Shipping / No Hassle Returns
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
The wedding dress label makes a very special wedding keepsake because it can be embroidered in so many different ways and in a variety of thread colors. By attaching your wedding dress label to your gown, it will make your wedding gown truly unique for your special day.
The wedding dress label should be sewn by hand by yourself or your seamstress inside the lining of your dress. Most brides will opt to place the label near the hem of their gown or near the bodice on the back, where a typical dress label will go.
Our wedding dress labels measure 2.5" x 3.5" and are made from the same material as most clothing labels, damask. The label does have a sheen similar to satin and we have purposely made these labels soft and non-itchy against the skin. They are also folded on both sides of the label to allow for easier attachment to the gown.
Choose from the following thread colors