Making a Wristlet Hanky Out Of A Ladies Handkerchief
A cute little pouch to hang around your wrist! Carry all of your belongings in this elegant wristlet hanky made out of ladies handkerchiefs. These are fun to make and can be assembled in a matter of minutes.
Our lace handkerchiefs and white embroidered handkerchiefs are perfect handkerchiefs for this craft!
Directions How To Make A Wristlet Hanky
- Lay the hanky with the backside of the embroidery facing up and pointed to the top. Now fold the left corner of the hanky towards the center
- Repeat with the right corner of the hanky
- Fold the bottom of the hanky upwards to meet the top corner of the hanky
- Tuck the front of the hanky into the pouch
- With matching needle and thread, apply a running stitch along the two sides of the hanky wristlet.
- Using the coordinated ribbon, tie a loop large enough to fit your wrist through and then tie a bow at the end. Attach this loop to the top right hand corner of your hanky pouch with needle and thread.
- Congratulations you now have a cute hanky wristlet to carry around.
Shop Materials For This Craft
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free book of crafts!
- Arts and crafts projects
- DIY tutorials
- Fun decorating ideas