How To Make A No Slip Linen Guest Towel
Are you tired of using a ratty kitchen towel to wipe your hands on?
The instructions below will teach you how to make a no slip towel out of our monogrammed linen guest towels while brightening up your kitchen at the same time!
Directions How To Make A No Slip Linen Guest Towel
- Fold the monogrammed hand towel in half
- Turn it upside down and place one of the strips of ribbon along the folded edge as a guide
- Now fold the towel down and over the ribbon and press firmly
- You will want to use the folded mark as a guide and pin along it
- Machine stitch along the pin line as a guide and this will create a ribbon casing
- Thread both stripes of ribbon in the ribbon casing
- Pull the ribbon through so that both ends of the ribbon are equal
- Pull the ribbon tightly and tie the ribbon on each side of the casing into a knot (this will prevent the ribbon from moving)
- Tie both ribbon tails into a bow around the oven handle
Shop Materials For This Craft
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free book of crafts!
- Arts and crafts projects
- DIY tutorials
- Fun decorating ideas