Making a No Sew Purse
Show your sense of fashion by struting around with your new homemade no sew purse! Its a cute way to carry your belongings! These lovely hand bags can be made from our 20 inch White Hemstitched Linen napkins and make excellent gifts for your friends and family.
Directions How To Make A No Sew Purse
- Place one of the purse handles on top of the linen napkin. (Figure 1)
- Take the top portion of the napkin and thread it through the hoop. (Figure 2)
- Take the two corners of the napkin and knot them together around the hoop. (Figure 3)
- Knot the corners again. This is now a double knot.(Figure 4)
- Repeat steps 2-3 with the bottom portion of the napkin. (Figure 5)
- Congratulations you have now made a no sew purse.
Shop Materials For This Craft
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free book of crafts!
- Arts and crafts projects
- DIY tutorials
- Fun decorating ideas