How To Make A Hankie Table Runner
Do you want a vintage look for your table without having to purchase a full length lace tablecover?
These lovely tablerunners made out of our lace handkerchiefs are easy and fun to do and they will dress up your table at a fraction of the cost of a tablecloth.
- Many Lace handkerchiefs in coordinating colors and styles (depends on how long you want to make it)
- Needle and Thread
Directions How To Make A Hankie Table Runner
- Take two of the handkerchief and have face them together, in other words, place one face up and the other face down on top of it
- Fold them together at a diagonal and press
- Pin along the diagonal and using a machine, stitch along the pin line as a guide
- Cut the excess fabric away
- Repeat Step 1-4 with your other hankies
- Open the hankie triangles up and press with an iron to create squares
- Stitch the squares together to form a handkerchief runner
Shop Materials For This Craft
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free book of crafts!
- Arts and crafts projects
- DIY tutorials
- Fun decorating ideas