Embellishing Your Wedding Handkerchief
If you are a bride looking for the perfect wedding favors, chances are you have considered getting wedding hankies for you and your bridal party. But instead of using plain lace handkerchiefs, why not add a little pizazz to your favors with some fabric decorations! Our lace handkerchiefs and white embroidered handkerchiefs can be easily decorated to create lasting keepsakes of your special day!
For best results, please begin this craft with one of our blank lace handkerchiefs
- One White Lace or Embroidered Handkerchief
- Fabric adhesive
- Fabric sticker
Directions How To Embellish Your Wedding Hankie
- Iron the handkerchief flat
- Apply adhesive to the back of the fabric sticker
- Press the sticker onto the handkerchief. If you purchased an iron on sticker, place a towel over the sticker and press the design onto the handkerchief
- Congratulations, you've just added a design to your wedding handkerchief!
Shop Materials For This Craft
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free book of crafts!
- Arts and crafts projects
- DIY tutorials
- Fun decorating ideas