How To Create Doily Hoop Art
Embroidery hoops are fast becoming a popular decor item for your home. They can add a homey vibe that will brighten up any space. Here is one idea that will sure to be a hit. Easy and no sew using our doilies
- Various doilies
- Various Size Embroidery Hoops. (This example uses 6in, 8in and 10in embroidery hoops)
Directions How To Create Doily Hoop Art
- Position your doily into your hoop, making sure that the middle displays the center of your design.
- Separate the hoop and slide the doily between the two forms. Once positioned, tighten the set screw at the top to hold in place
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 with a different doily and hoop
- Repeat again with the third embroidery hoop
- Trim off the excess of each doily
- Voila! You have now created a cute wall display. Wouldn.t this look lovely in a craft room or in a little girl.s room
Shop Materials For This Craft
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free book of crafts!
- Arts and crafts projects
- DIY tutorials
- Fun decorating ideas