Directions How To Make a Napkin Storage Pocket
- Iron the dinner napkin you will be using
- Lay the dinner napkin with the backside of the embroidery facing up and at the top
- Fold the right and left corner of the dinner napkin towards the center
- Fold the bottom of the dinner napkin upwards to meet the center
- With the matching needle and thread, apply a running stitch along where the lower fold of the napkin meets the 2 side folds to form a pocket.
- Finally, fold the top corner of the dinner napkin down to form an envelope flap
- Pin the closed frog closure on to the top corner and the bottom corner of the napkin
- Open the frog closure and hand stitch into place. Take care to leave the closure loops unstitched
- Tuck your napkins into the storage pocket.
- Congratulations you made a lovely napkin storage pocket