Directions How To Wrap Your Wedding Bouquet
- Lay handkerchief face down
- Fold the handkerchief down approx 1/3
- On the opposite side, fold up the handkerchief to desired length ( you want it to equal the bouquet handle length)
- Starting on one side of the bouquet, roll the handkerchief tightly around the bouquet stem.
- Using the bouquet needle pins, pin the handkerchief down so that it does not unravel.
- Finally, adorn the handkerchief with vintage broaches to give that extra little sparkle.