Making a Hankie Envelope Out of Tea Napkins
Are you looking for a creative way to present a wedding handkerchief to a loved one? These lovely hankie envelopes made from our Tea Napkins are a great way to do so. These envelopes are easy to make and look great!
Directions How To Make A Hankie Envelope Out of Tea Napkins
- Iron the tea napkin you will be using
- Lay the tea napkin with the backside of the embroidery facing up and at the top
- Fold the right and left corner of the tea napkin towards the center
- Fold the bottom of the tea napkin upwards to meet the center
- With the matching needle and thread, apply a running stitch along where the lower fold of the napkin meets the 2 side folds to form a pocket.
- Finally, fold the top corner of the tea napkin down to form an envelope flap
- Tuck your hankie into the envelope.
- You are now ready to present your hankie to your loved one.
Shop Materials For This Craft
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free book of crafts!
- Arts and crafts projects
- DIY tutorials
- Fun decorating ideas