Making A Doily Potpourri Jar
A great project to make with your kids for the holidays! These doily potpourri jars are fun and easy to create and make great holiday decorations. There is absolutely no sewing involved and they can be made in less than 5 minutes.
Our lace doilies are perfect doilies for this craft!
- 1 10 inch Lace Doily
- One Mason Jar
- Holiday Potpourri mix
- 2 feet of 1/4 inch thick ribbon
- Decorative Embellishments (optional)
Directions How To Make An Doily Potpourri Jar
- Unscrew the top of the mason jar and add the holiday potpourri mix into the jar
- Thread ribbon through the entire lace doily
- Place the lace doily on top of the filled mason jar
- Tie the ribbon tightly around the entire Mason jar and add embellishments if desired.
- Congratulations, you have made a Lace Doily Potpourri Jar.
Shop Materials For This Craft
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free book of crafts!
- Arts and crafts projects
- DIY tutorials
- Fun decorating ideas