Directions How To Make A Christmas Tree Ornament Out Of Doilies
- Fold the round lace doily in half
- Tuck the two sides of the doily into the center to form a tree skirt, press with an iron
- Repeat with the other two doilies
- Thread the needle through the bottom of the tree skirt into the center of the doily.
- Repeat with second doily but be sure to leave a inch space from the bottom doily.
- Repeat with the third doily, also leaving a space from the top doily.
- Attach the mini star ornament by threading the needle through the ornament.
- Add a ribbon loop to hang the ornament.
- Congratulations, you have made a Lace Doily Christmas Tree Ornament.