Directions How To Make A Hankie Mouse
- Iron handkerchief flat.
- Fold the handkerchief in half along the diagonal
- With the hankie opening facing away from you, fold the right corner of the handkerchief towards the middle of the handkerchief
- With the hankie opening facing away from you, fold the left corner of the handkerchief towards the middle of the handkerchief
- Roll the handkerchief upwards until about 2 inches of the corner of the handkerchief is showing.
- Wrap one end of the roll over the other end forming a loop. Make sure that the top of the handkerchief is inside the loop as shown in figure 6.
- Wrap the top handkerchief corner over the two ends of the roll and flip the roll inside out repeatedly.
- Continue flipping the roll inside out until you have one long hankie tube with 2 handkerchief ends sticking out.
- Tie off one of the ends of the handkerchief to form the mouse's head
- Pull out the other end of the handkerchief to form the mouse's tail
- Congratulations, you have just made a hankie mouse!